Silly String

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanted to ask if this messes up the paint. Thanks. :shakehead:

Yes it will mess up your paint, that stuff etches right into your clearcoat. I know from personal experience, my last Jeep Wrangler got covered with the stuff while I was at work. You could still see the lines in the paint after it was removed and washed many times. Clay bar did nothing. The only way to get rid of the lines is a good quality polish, I used an orbital buffer to get it out.

Your truck might be screwed though being a darker color, my Jeep was red. If you want some decent quality polish recomandations hit me up with a PM.

Edited by Dana_15

• 1 month later...
Dude, I think you need some therapy.

So you're okay with people throwing their trash into the bed of your truck.

I'm not sure I'M the one who needs therapy. What would you do if you caught someone throwing their soda cup into your truck, calmly go over and discuss other places they might throw their trash? Man, please.

Yeah man that sucks. Somebody at my school thinks the bed of my truck is a trashcan because I keep finding their Chic-fil-a bags and half empty drink cups when I walk back to my truck after rugby practice.

People have a lot of guts to do that. I had a cover on my truck so I didn't happen to me. But I did have chewing tobacco thrown on my truck. One guy i knew had a milkshake thrown on his truck, the guy then poured brake fluid on his vehicle.

What would you do if you caught someone throwing their soda cup into your truck, calmly go over and discuss other places they might throw their trash?

Thats exactly what i would do. Much better option then throwing a hissy fit and doing somethign you can get charged for.

What would you do if you caught someone throwing their soda cup into your truck, calmly go over and discuss other places they might throw their trash?

Thats exactly what i would do. Much better option then throwing a hissy fit and doing somethign you can get charged for.

+1

Thats the best non-reply so far in this thread. :lol:

well the first thing i would do is laugh and joke about it to people acting like it is no big deal. Then maybe it will get back to them that you don't really care and someone will tell ya who did it thinking you really don't care then WHAMMY superglue every lock on there car hoping they don't have keyless entry get there email and address and have all kinds of shit sent to there house.

+1

Thats the best non-reply so far in this thread. :lol:

LAME

+1

Thats the best non-reply so far in this thread. :D

LAME

And that's the worst. :D