72hr Sale 0% For 72 Month - If I Could Only Order A 2009

Just announced:

GM 72hr sale, through June 30th. 0% for 72 months on a large slection of vehicles including silverado, sierra, and Denali.

I am assuming if the market stayes the same they will offer this on the 2009 models?

The reason i am waiting for the 09's is for the 6 speed tranny.

I dont really want a Denali, but if they come way down in price, (my budget 30k ideal but could swing 33K w 0% for 72) i may consider it.

My ideal truck - Anyone have realistic price estimates for Arizona?

1500 Sierra 4WD crew cab - Premium cloth or All terrain Ebony leather model

6.0 and 6 speed or 6.2 and 6 speed

3:42 or 3:73 gears

Sunroof

Not sure on on color, Silver birch, steel gray, blue. Do they have a green?

Anyway, im hopeing if i wait long enough i can get this truck for 30 - 33k w 0% for 72?

Rumor is that the 09's wont be available until 08s are cleared out which wont be until December?

Just announced:

GM 72hr sale, through June 30th. 0% for 72 months on a large slection of vehicles including silverado, sierra, and Denali.

I am assuming if the market stayes the same they will offer this on the 2009 models?

I dont really want a Denali, but if they come way down in price, (my budget 30k ideal but could swing 33K w 0% for 72) i may consider it.

Sunroof

Anyway, im hopeing if i wait long enough i can get this truck for 30 - 33k w 0% for 72?

Rumor is that the 09's wont be available until 08s are cleared out which wont be until December?

I got tired waiting for the 2009 models ,it was booked to start production today ,now gm delayed it to late fall ,so I bought a 2008 !!!

LET'S LIVE FOR TODAY!!!LIKE VISA CARD!!!

Just announced:

Sunroof

Go to www.gmc.com and build your truck online with the specs you want. At least it will provide you a MSRP to start with.

Another announcement GM made yesterday :

LaNeve also said GM will raise prices of 2009 vehicles an average of 3.5 percent. "It won't be 3.5 percent across the board," LaNeve said. "It'll be a little higher on some products and lower on others."

Hey guys - I'm new here. Looking at buying a new tahoe soon. I have been waiting for 2009 since they will have the 6-speed, but with the rebates now offered on the 08's I am wondering if I shouldnt just get an 08? Added to this, a dealer fairly close by happens to have EXACTLY the Hoe I want, which is fairly rare and a big concidence. If I wait for an 09 i will have to order it to get it equiped with what I want, which will not give me anywhere near as much bargaining power as getting one off the lot.

Does anyone have any idea when we can begin to see rebates offered on 2009's? I realize that rebates on 09's wont be of the magnitude of the 08's, but even a few grand is better than nothing.

Neto - Do you know if the production delay effects Tahoe's too? Where did you hear this?

I got tired waiting for the 2009 models ,it was booked to start production today ,now gm delayed it to late fall ,so I bought a 2008 !!!

Another announcement GM made yesterday :

LaNeve also said GM will raise prices of 2009 vehicles an average of 3.5 percent. "It won't be 3.5 percent across the board," LaNeve said. "It'll be a little higher on some products and lower on others."

Yeah I was going to wait for the 6 speed for 09 too. My sales guy at the dealer kind of talked me out of it. He said that with the price increase for 09 along with the manufacturing cuts the rebates wont get as good as they are now until around this time next year if even. If you save even just $1000 more today then you could on an 09 that buys you a lot of gas that the extra 1mpg the 6 speed would buy you. Plus you get your truck today. Now if you want the 6 speed for towing or just an overall smoother ride then thats another story.

Does anyone have any idea when we can begin to see rebates offered on 2009's? I realize that rebates on 09's wont be of the magnitude of the 08's, but even a few grand is better than nothing.

No need to wait too long after the 2009s are produced for the big rebates to hit. Trucks are not selling & GM will not let them stack up. The production cuts do not take effect until mid 2009. First the massive rebates will be offered directly to the dealer in attempt to preserve some value in the 2009s then it will be offered directly to the consumer along with dealer direct rebates. By January, you will get an 09 for as cheap or cheaper then a 2008 right now. Of couse, the remaining 08s will be even cheaper. No better time to buy a GM truck then the next few months but be perpared to keep it a while. It will have no resale value unless the oil bubble pops.

No need to wait too long after the 2009s are produced for the big rebates to hit. Trucks are not selling & GM will not let them stack up. The production cuts do not take effect until mid 2009. First the massive rebates will be offered directly to the dealer in attempt to preserve some value in the 2009s then it will be offered directly to the consumer along with dealer direct rebates. By January, you will get an 09 for as cheap or cheaper then a 2008 right now. Of couse, the remaining 08s will be even cheaper. No better time to buy a GM truck then the next few months but be perpared to keep it a while. It will have no resale value unless the oil bubble pops.

That gives me hope. Well im going to wait it out and drop 30K on something i really want. I'm also intrested to see what mpg improvements the 6-speed brings. I'm sure there will be some blowout deals during christmas and the 09 tax season.

Hey guys - I'm new here. Looking at buying a new tahoe soon. I have been waiting for 2009 since they will have the 6-speed, but with the rebates now offered on the 08's I am wondering if I shouldnt just get an 08? Added to this, a dealer fairly close by happens to have EXACTLY the Hoe I want, which is fairly rare and a big concidence. If I wait for an 09 i will have to order it to get it equiped with what I want, which will not give me anywhere near as much bargaining power as getting one off the lot.

Neto - Do you know if the production delay effects Tahoe's too? Where did you hear this?

http://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/index.php?...mp;#entry625647

Archived