What Are Ya Drinking

carneyman

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow, what a bunch of drunks we have here!!! :cheers:

I am drinking water right now. :D

Naw,not us Jeff.We're just enjoying every sip....yummy :D If a truck needs anti-freeze why not a human body? After all it's cold out there...right?

What's cold to you, like 65? :D

Actually it gets into the 20s later into the winter.Right now(hold on I'll go look),it's 63.You're close..I figure if I can't go outside with a tank top and flip-flops on it's cold..and all the more reason to open the Crown....It even snowed here,once in '94.My neighbors and I had a ball riding an old dirtbike in the snow....the CHP even closed the f'wys 'cause it had 3'' on the ground

Wow, what a bunch of drunks we have here!!! :D

I am drinking water right now. :D

Naw,not us Jeff.We're just enjoying every sip....yummy :lol: If a truck needs anti-freeze why not a human body? After all it's cold out there...right?

Actually it gets into the 20s later into the winter.Right now(hold on I'll go look),it's 63.You're close..I figure if I can't go outside with a tank top and flip-flops on it's cold..and all the more reason to open the Crown....It even snowed here,once in '94.My neighbors and I had a ball riding an old dirtbike in the snow....the CHP even closed the f'wys 'cause it had 3'' on the ground

Whatcha talkin bout, 63 is PERFECT flip-flop weather! :cheers::D

I am drinking water right now. :lol:

Naw,not us Jeff.We're just enjoying every sip....yummy :P If a truck needs anti-freeze why not a human body? After all it's cold out there...right?

Dan,you have tan lines on your feet from your flip-flops,I do.By the time spring comes(and it's above 65)my feet are white again.We don't get any snow here but man it can sure rain....washed out our canyon road about 1/4 mile from here.. :D

I am drinking water right now. :P

Naw,not us Jeff.We're just enjoying every sip....yummy :lol: If a truck needs anti-freeze why not a human body? After all it's cold out there...right?

Dan,you have tan lines on your feet from your flip-flops,I do.By the time spring comes(and it's above 65)my feet are white again.We don't get any snow here but man it can sure rain....washed out our canyon road about 1/4 mile from here.. :D

I had an AWESOME flip-flop tan this summer before my knee surgery. It was a masterpiece. :lol:

Switched to coffee....I think I'm coming down with a cold,sneezing like crazy and nose is starting plug up. :thumbs: Just downed some Nyquil,maybe that''ll help.Gonna get some shuteye,ttyl

Ummm, Gary, do you have special Nyquil shot glasses too? After all, that med is about 40 proof... :lol:

Switched to coffee....I think I'm coming down with a cold,sneezing like crazy and nose is starting plug up. :thumbs: Just downed some Nyquil,maybe that''ll help.Gonna get some shuteye,ttyl

Ummm, Gary, do you have special Nyquil shot glasses too? After all, that med is about 40 proof... :wtf:

DSC01242.jpg:lol:

Switched to coffee....I think I'm coming down with a cold,sneezing like crazy and nose is starting plug up. :lol: Just downed some Nyquil,maybe that''ll help.Gonna get some shuteye,ttyl

Ummm, Gary, do you have special Nyquil shot glasses too? After all, that med is about 40 proof... :lol:

DSC01242.jpg:wtf:

LOL!! :thumbs:

Switched to coffee....I think I'm coming down with a cold,sneezing like crazy and nose is starting plug up. :lol: Just downed some Nyquil,maybe that''ll help.Gonna get some shuteye,ttyl

DSC01242.jpg:lol:

LOL!! :thumbs:

Y'know Roger,old retired guys like myself just sit around on their ass thinking up funny sh*t like this... :wtf:

I suppose I should go outside and get the bikes ready for the weekend,that'll keep me out of trouble

Ummm, Gary, do you have special Nyquil shot glasses too? After all, that med is about 40 proof... :D

DSC01242.jpg:D

LOL!! :lol:

Y'know Roger,old retired guys like myself just sit around on their ass thinking up funny sh*t like this... :flag:

I suppose I should go outside and get the bikes ready for the weekend,that'll keep me out of trouble

Damd I wish I had your weather. :thumbs: I haven't been on my bike for about a month. :lol: ( 2 feet of snow out there) I suppose I could go and put the ice tires on though. :wtf:

Archived