Aftermarket Interiors

I have a 2000 regular cab silverdo and have been looking into leather interiors. Katzkin seemed to have a pretty good selection but I was curious if there were other brands that people have tried?

Mark,

There are companies that will remove your seats and upholstry and redo them in the color of leather of your choice...  

I had a Honda dealer price it out for me for an Odysee minivan, and to cover four buckets and a rear bench it would be ?.

They are a chain company and are national...  unfortunatly I can't remember their name...  But I'm sure a truck interior would be cheaper.

I've seen their work and it is as nice or nicer than factory, and the Honda dealer told me it was covered for the same warranty as the van... (which I didn't buy-- I bought an Olds Sillohuette "Premiere" instead)

(Edited by Shaners at 5:11 pm on July 19, 2001)

Quote: from jpendlum on 8:50 am on July 26, 2001

I had mine done by Classic Soft Trim here in Houston. They have chains all over the US. Here's some pics of mine. I'm really impressed. It's 10 times better than the factory stuff. Gotta keep up on the maintenance, but more than worth it.

http://users2.ev1.net/~jpendlum/Web%20Pages/LEATHER%20SEATS.htm

Classic Soft Trim!!!  That's the name I couldn't remember...  Thanks.

PS I checked your pictures out and it looks awesome!!!

Archived