H2 Wheels On A 2500hd

You need deep pockets, minumum 6" lift kit, front and rear diff upgrade to 4.11 or 4.56, your trans will be off at shift points and the speedo will be off. I just spent $ 5000. doing the H2 cheap wheel deal. I like the way it looks now. Check with $ wheel parts store on cost.

all the best,

I'm probably going to find some factory 17"s from a new 2500 gmc, or buy wider, aftermarket 16"s...and just level it.

i just saw a 2004 suburbun 8100 with a leveling T keys and rear blocks...i asked him about it he said it rubes with revers only and he did install a spacer and cut some of the plastic under the bumber....hes burb was bad ass

• 10 months later...

Wheels bolt right up. Centercaps fit with no trimming. Had to use my TPMS from my factory wheels, Discount tire did that for me. 285/75/17 BFG's AT. 2" level kit and that is it. Tires rubbed at 1/2 turn before level kit, now only at full turn backing up.

I have the H2 wheels on my 07 Classic....wheels fit perfectly, and I bought aftermarket center caps that do not say "HUMMER"...really cheap. I had to fabricate the mounting for the rear hub caps, as the factory H2 caps do not fit with the full floating rear axle...

I put 265x70x17s on mine, as I knew the 305s would not fit without at least a body lift....it still does rub a tad but only in reverse...the issues is that the back spacing is different and the wheels stick out a couple of inches...

Overall I am very happy with the setup...if I add a lift I would fo to a 295 or a 305....

Archived