Blackbear Auto-cal - worth every penny!

Raymond Lowe

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Are you guys " justin/jenna" available tomorrow at any time to get into my computer/autocal to try an get this done?

your 3or 4 hrs earlyier then us so whenever is good for you let me know.. Im following this topic so ill get an alert if you respond.. If not you can just text or email me to let me know..

570-656-2466

[email protected]

Also wanted to ask you about the engine tuning of my 8.1, Im going to be installing a set of stainless works long tubes..So do i have to log data after there installed so you can adjust? Or do you know exactly what needs adjusted and just send a new file?

Jason from stainless works says i should expect 35-40 hp with these headers and the raylar cam that in there..

Ron, Justin is on a tuning trip this weekend and won't be back until late tomorrow night. Your best bet, as already mentioned, is to email him to schedule a time for this coming week. He does not routinely check the forums.

Sent from an ice cream sammich.

• 5 weeks later...

I don't know anything about the people at BBP, but it seems to be a very small business--probably just Justin and Jenna. I do know about running a business though, and if BBP hired a full-time phone-support tech, your AutoCal or other custom tune service would be much more expensive. As they become more popular, it gets even harder for one or two people to keep up, and it sounds like they are pretty swamped right now. I don't blame them for not offering a phone number, because the constant interruptions would make it difficult to get anything else done. With email and the various forums, they can still answer questions in a timely manner, but all in a single dedicated block of time.

I am very new to BBP, but so far I'm very impressed with the response time, and the thoroughness of the response.

Archived