Hi Guy's, On my old trucks I did the Headlight Mod with the diode so the Driving Lights came on automatically with the Headlights. I see now the Driving Light relay in not located with the Hi/Lo Headlight Relay. Has anyone looked imto making this work on the 14's?

Are you referring to the fog lights as driving lights? If so these are not really designed to be used all the time and can blind drivers.

I think he is refering to the fact that you have to turn them on at each start up versus the old way where once you turned them on they stayed on.

Where I live, if I were to drive with these lights on during the day or when there is no fog, cops will write you a ticket for driving with fog lights on.

Where I live, if I were to drive with these lights on during the day or when there is no fog, cops will write you a ticket for driving with fog lights on.

:freak:

I've never heard of such. What a ridiculous law. We don't have that here.

:freak:

I've never heard of such. What a ridiculous law. We don't have that here.

Yep, is true. Here is some light reading on the subject for Oklahomans.

http://www.okierover.com/auxlights.htm

Move out of OK. Now!

Lol. Gonna take more than not running fog lights when I don't need to, to make me move out of the great state of Oklahoma. We don't get much fog so I seldom ever use them on any car or truck I have owned. I know I hate it when someone is coming towards me with them on, so I don't do it unless I can't see due to fog.

I live in OKC, I run my driving lights every night and have never in the almost 25 years I have been driving been pulled over for nor ticketed for having driving lights on with no fog present.

Why would you drive with fog lights or driving lights on if there was no reason to? Usually these aux style lights are only for use when the weather sucks.

• Like 1

Why would you drive with fog lights or driving lights on if there was no reason to? Usually these aux style lights are only for use when the weather sucks.

Thank you.

why get a red car when they make silver? Personal preference...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 2

OMG I wasn't asking for your opinions, Was asking for tech.!!!!!!! Thanks BringThe Rain403 you get it......

I live in OK and drive with my fog lights on all the time..with work vehicle and both personal vehicles... never got a ticket..