I bought the Trail Boss with the mechanicals I wanted but am trying do do a couple oem upgrades. I got the custom TB crew/short box. Trying to find oem parts currently are like pulling teeth, most sites only have accessories up. So was hoping that a GM parts guy would see this and help out...maybe. Looking for a parts breakdown or part #'s if possible. Any help would be appreciated. Peace
1) would like to upgrade jump seat/ arm rest to either the jump/arm with both storage compartments or if possible the whole center console like in the LT. Found this for 700 but no part #'s
2) Looking for the cold air intake (does having the L82 instead of the L84 change my options? Was considering this.
3) Can just the front skid/splash plate be had by its self or do I have to get the full set? Like this maybe.
4) The blacked out bow tie grill, can I get just the horizontal bar section or do I need the whole grill section. If ones even available for the custom.
5) adding the audio steering wheel controls. Is it wired to upgrade or do I need a switch and wiring and sw trim piece done to upgrade?