• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PICS of my 2004 honda foreman rubicon 500 and my dads 2002 Parker 2520 w/ 250 yamaha 2 stroke. great fishing boat especially for the fall striper season

Nice boat. I was up fishing a Striper Tournament in May 2010 out of Highlands. Tournamnet was actually out of Bahr's. We had a great time, and caught quite a few fish. I normally do fresh water fishing here in SC, but I am looking forward to getting back up there :-)

ee1fc1ff.jpg

Just picked this up last weekend.

Bought the same sled, but 600cc, as a first time new sled buyer, when I was 19. Been buying new sleds every 2-3 years sense.

Hauck Performance is your friend for that sled. Their triple exhaust, carb and clutch kits turn that thing into a 120+ hp animal in no time. Very, very reliable still, as well.

PICS of my 2004 honda foreman rubicon 500 and my dads 2002 Parker 2520 w/ 250 yamaha 2 stroke. great fishing boat especially for the fall striper season

Nice boat. I was up fishing a Striper Tournament in May 2010 out of Highlands. Tournamnet was actually out of Bahr's. We had a great time, and caught quite a few fish. I normally do fresh water fishing here in SC, but I am looking forward to getting back up there :-)

yah i love catchin stripers. where in south carolina u at? my dad has a house in myrtle beach near the inter coastal and have a 18 ft lund down there. we usually just cruise on the inter coastal and fish murrells inlet.

yah i love catchin stripers. where in south carolina u at? my dad has a house in myrtle beach near the inter coastal and have a 18 ft lund down there. we usually just cruise on the inter coastal and fish murrells inlet.

I am in the Greenville, SC area, just about 1/3 to 1/2 way from Charlotte to Atlanta.

We have a lot of freshwater lakes within 2 hours to fish for Stripers, and within 2 to 3 hours are most of the lakes in eastern TN, along with the river system there.

My BIL caught a large Bull Shark in the Little River up by Myrtle Beach area. He estimated it to be over 300lbs. Unfortunately we don't have the great Salt Water striper fishery here like upper NC and up the coast. Most of them here are up the rivers, and never actually leave the bays, according to the DNR guys.

Bring on the snow!

MissingLink4-1.jpg

Not the fastest sled around, but defiantly one of the funnest!

Fun sled indeed! Spent a day on one on an early spring ride the spring after they came out. I'm 6'4" 325 lbs and was

still able to move around on that thing. Of course to me, it was like riding an 80cc quad but I did nothing but laugh and

yell "yee haw!" the whole time I was riding it. LOL!!

Archived