I guess I can call these recreational.

My '86 FXRS

bike2008003.jpg

My favorite,

cher004Small.jpg

My old '88 that I only use now to plow friends and families driveways.

Rick_1.jpg

It took 21 tears and 186,xxx mile to go from the picture above to this.

plow005Small.jpg

My DD is a '98 Sierra.

debaged004Small-1.jpg

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

(2) V-twin powered Honda RC51 sportbikes(2004 and 2006). 2006 Suzuki YZ450F dirt bike. 2002 Suzuki Weestrom. 2008 BMW GS1200 Adventure.

At the track.

TRK_5133-5.jpg

When things go bad.

GetAttachment-6.jpg

~8500 miles in less than a month. Georgia to Baja and back on my KTM(sold).

757098662_R3paj-O.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I got a 06 Suzuki GSXR 1000, 01 Honda CBRf4i which is my stunt bike; I did own a yamaha Banshee but sold it a few years back, I plan on getting me 450 dirt bike.

The GSXR 1000's are governed at 185 MPH, but I have had the bike read 191 on the speedo...

Oh yeah, and I have a TMAXX 3.3 and a Revo.... I hope to buy Sierra/Silverado Bodies for them... :loser:

IMG_1096.jpg

IMG_1092.jpg

IMG_1093.jpg

Here's my current toybox:

That's a BMW E39 535i, with a E39 M5 diff, suspension and brakes and a KTM 525EXC:

IMG00039-20100120-1128.jpg

A look out my driveway, my x-GF's 525i waiting for a tranny swap, a AUDI i'm babysitting and that Patrol aswell and ofcuz my E34 M5 1991:

IMG00040-20100120-1128.jpg

I am particularly proud of this piece... a MINT condition E34 M5:

IMG00041-20100120-1129.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
Hi Will,been a while.....so what are you gonna replace it with? Toy Hauler maybe?

Wow.. I totally missed your reply a while back!

To answer your question.. I'm going to tell a story. Apparently I fell off of the turnip truck in October, sold my car, and traded my truck. I knew I was going to downsize, thus I sold the camper. I initially intended to buy a new Tacoma DC TRD 4x4, but ended up with a Nissan Xterra Off Road. It's a blast to drive, but I can't tell you how badly I miss my Silverado. Anyway, I'm going to drive this thing through the summer and fall, then sell it for an 08 or 09 Silverado/Sierra crew LTZ/SLT/All Terrain Z71. Fall can't come fast enough!

After I get this taken care of, I will be in the market for a new travel trailer, most likely something 24-28 ft with a slide and bunks.

Here's the current ride/toy:

100_2583.jpg

kzfront.jpg

MY 1977 KZ1000

HPIM0879.jpg

The wife and my daily riders...(2003 Kawasaki Z1000, and Kawsaki Ninja 500R)

11520023-1.jpg

My 1985 GMC rust rod, lol, in the process of being sold.

115014.jpg

My 1980 Kawasaki KZ440 project (it was my first motorcycle)

115006.jpg

My 1979 Jag 3000

Hi Will,been a while.....so what are you gonna replace it with? Toy Hauler maybe?

Wow.. I totally missed your reply a while back!

To answer your question.. I'm going to tell a story. Apparently I fell off of the turnip truck in October, sold my car, and traded my truck. I knew I was going to downsize, thus I sold the camper. I initially intended to buy a new Tacoma DC TRD 4x4, but ended up with a Nissan Xterra Off Road. It's a blast to drive, but I can't tell you how badly I miss my Silverado. Anyway, I'm going to drive this thing through the summer and fall, then sell it for an 08 or 09 Silverado/Sierra crew LTZ/SLT/All Terrain Z71. Fall can't come fast enough!

After I get this taken care of, I will be in the market for a new travel trailer, most likely something 24-28 ft with a slide and bunks.

Here's the current ride/toy:

100_2583.jpg

Hey no prob,thought you moved to another country :) XTerras are a pretty good ride.Have a friend who loaded his to the gills with camping gear and other stuff for a weekend of riding/camping.He also has one of those dirtbike racks that he slips into the reciever,then carries his bike on that.It looks a little overloaded but that XTerra got to the desert with no probs.

You're gonna get antsie when it gets near the time to go shopping for another truck.Whatever you get good luck with it :)

Got your PM,thought I'd reply here :fume:

You're gonna get antsie when it gets near the time to go shopping for another truck.Whatever you get good luck with it :)

Got your PM,thought I'd reply here :D

I'm already antsy!

:D Gonna be hard to last thru summer without a truck & TT :D

Archived