Post your installs here!

I'll list mine afterwhile, and get pictures after my friend gets done with my box.

*update*

Pioneer HU

Pioneer Cd Changer

Pioneer 7200 Digital EQ

Kicker Impulse 4x6 mids

Rockford Fosgate 5 1/4 mids

Kicker ND25 Tweeters

Rockford Punch 60a2 amp

Rocford 1farad capacitor

Kicker ZR360 amp

Kicker compvr 12" subs x2

Rockford spray Sound Deadener

Stinger wires

*images are from last year - new ones after christmas including pictures of the final sub install and hopefully the 6x9 install*

MVC153F.JPG

MVC154F.JPG

MVC155F.JPG

Here's my awesome system, my upgrade consisted off taking out the factory head unit cassette and replacing it w/ a factory cd head unit and remote tape deck.  And recently added steering wheel audio controls.

consoletocd.jpg

cdheadunit.jpg

1000013263_122200125014AM0.6611139.jpg

And this summer I will hopefully be replacing the factory speakers w/ some better ones.

Since the pics I've painted my bezel black and the piece surrounding the tape deck in the console black as well.  Also, I got one of those center console inserts w/ the chevy logo.  I'll get some updated pics soon.

my 5 channel amp, and all the wonderful wires. its far from being done. in the future there will be a trim ring like thing to  cover up the wires so all you see is the chrome heat sink.

1000002808_1212200152452PM3.507632E-02.jpg

1000002808_1212200152453PM0.9610058.jpg

1000002808_1212200152455PM0.8946736.jpg

get pictures of other stuff later.

Here's my awesome system, my upgrade consisted off taking out the factory head unit cassette and replacing it w/ a factory cd head unit and remote tape deck.  And recently added steering wheel audio controls.

consoletocd.jpg

cdheadunit.jpg

1000013263_122200125014AM0.6611139.jpg

And this summer I will hopefully be replacing the factory speakers w/ some better ones.

Since the pics I've painted my bezel black and the piece surrounding the tape deck in the console black as well.  Also, I got one of those center console inserts w/ the chevy logo.  I'll get some updated pics soon.

cough..LS system..cough cough

Here's the Pioneer DEH-P9300 head unit, installed in my Avalanche.

head1.jpg

And this is the Terk SR-2 satellite antenna mounted on the roof. (The satellite tuner is hidden under the dash, and can't be photographed easily.)

terk1.jpg

I'll post again next week, because on 12/21, the car goes into the shop to get the following items installed:

JL Audio 300/4 amp (front components, rear coaxials)

JL Audio 250/1 amp (the 8w3 subs)

(2) JL Audio 8w3 subs, in custom enclosure

JL Audio XR-650cs components for the front doors

JL Audio XR-650cx coaxials for the back doors

Should be a very "stealthy" installation, other than the head unit. The speakers are going into the factory locations, and the amps and sub box are going under the rear seat.

yes, the back of the face when shut off is black, but it becomes the display when on. Unfortuneately, its not DIN and a half, I had to use a mounting kit, but it matches pretty well so you don't really notice it.

They allow some really dark tint in Florida, and when my windows are up, you can't see anything inside even if you walk right up to it and cup your hands around your face and try to see in. All my glass is like that except for below the 6 inch strip on the windshield. Keeps it cool in the summer and it's rediculously hot here usually.

There's no emissions or inspections here so thats pretty cool.

Archived