Www.gmpartsclub.com

Just had two great experiences with GMPartsClub. They are a Texas dealership based web store with great customer service available via email or phone. :thumbs:

I received my parts in under a week. On the first order I made a mistake on the part number, but since I supplied my VIN, they exchanged it for the right part no questions asked. Paul in customer service was a great help.

Even with shipping their prices are way below the local delerships here. :sigh:

I was completely satisfied and will definitley buy from them from now on! Check them out!

• 2 weeks later...
Just had two great experiences with GMPartsClub. They are a Texas dealership based web store with great customer service available via email or phone. :rolleyes:

I received my parts in under a week. On the first order I made a mistake on the part number, but since I supplied my VIN, they exchanged it for the right part no questions asked. Paul in customer service was a great help.

Even with shipping their prices are way below the local delerships here. :lol:

I was completely satisfied and will definitley buy from them from now on! Check them out!

I agree have ordered from www.gmpartsclub.com several times and have been very happy with there prices and services.

Archived