Ohio

Big Bert

• 4 weeks later...

Welcome aboard.

Thanks,  What part of Cleveland?  My Dad Grew up In Cleveland.  Wickliff to be exact.  Me and my Cousins have had a good time on the flats. I heard rumor that now they are almost family like. :eek:   Not when I was there. :seeya:

Thanks,  What part of Cleveland?  My Dad Grew up In Cleveland.  Wickliff to be exact.  Me and my Cousins have had a good time on the flats. I heard rumor that now they are almost family like. :eek:   Not when I was there. :seeya:

North Olmsted if you know it.  Not a big flats person myself, but when I went down to the Joe's Crab Shack a few months back, there were a lot of couples with kids.

I'm from Cleveland too-and the last time I was in the Flats, I almost lost a tooth in a bar-room brawl.  Kids at Joe's?  I thought they didn't allow anyone under 21 anywhere near Old River Rd!

For all the Clevelanders here-where's a good Chevy truck service place?  I've been going to Tim Lally, but I'm not impressed with their service department.  I was thinking either Don Don's or Burt Greenwald down in Akron.  Any suggestions?

Thanks-Fitz.

For all the Clevelanders here-where's a good Chevy truck service place?  I've been going to Tim Lally, but I'm not impressed with their service department.  I was thinking either Don Don's or Burt Greenwald down in Akron.  Any suggestions?

Bought my truck from Halleen in N. Olmsted...not too bad really.  I work right down the street from Fairchild in Lakewood, so I've gone there a few times.  Fairchild always seems hungry for the work, so they tend to take care of my problems that Halleen brushes off...of course these would only be helpful if you're a westsider.

Not from Ohio, but Western PA. Spent some fun times in the Flats. Use to go to Columbus for the drag race Nationals. Anyone ever camp at the (not sure of the spelling) Kerkersville Zoo, when attending the Nationals? That place was crazy. I guess it's a parking lot now.

Also look forward to spending four days of camping and racing in Norwalk, OH for the Summer Nationals at the end of August. Been going to Norwalk for about 10 years now. :cheers::chevy:

Rich :lurk:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.