Next get together?

Sierra5.3

Hey I know this is kind of short notice but what about this Saturday afternoon/evening at my house.  Just meet up and chat for a bit, see each others trucks and then go out for a bite to eat.  Whoever has the biggest truck buys dinner!!!  Jon might be coming down here to give me my new chrome diff cover.

Joe

Hey Sierra5.3 it was just a joke.  Joe's a tad low on funding right now (multiple reasons), so we won't be going out to a five-star restaurant for dinner.  Bring your truck, but are you in?

If so I'll drop you a line w/ directions to my place.

Joe

I think I'll be in :ehh:  Whats the time frame gonna be? I have to think If I have something to do on Saturday, but I'm pretty sure I'm not busy, I think :sideways:  Sure message me directions. I know where that wendy's overhang on the highway is. If it helps I prefer Dining with Mucho Hot girls, eh eh  :D

Don't worry about whether or not your busy, I thought I was until Joe said that I have to bring the diff cover to his house.  Here's hoping the UPS truck pulls up today with it.  I think I'll try and get out of here around 2 so someone will be at home when it arrives.

Well my diff cover came in....Jon says he has it all painted up so we are go for Saturday.  I have to work until 3 and that is about when Jon is getting down here.  I'm sending you a PM in a minute Greg, and I just sent Lane one.

Joe

Ya unfortunatly it won't be that long.  My neighbors already bugging me about taking his Jet Ski out this afternoon/evening so we might have to order in some pizza if that's alright w/ the other members.  Give me a ring when you guys get close.

Joe

Archived