mud lakes

z71MudDog

i wish someone with an understanding of a mans love for mud would open up a football field size mud pitt who allows you to have a good time.i have to drive pretty damn far to get my trucks dirty...

Come on down to Valdosta Georgia, there is a place here for that. I just went through it a few months ago.

I didn't get real dirty but...I did break something. BTW the pit is MUCH bigger than a football field...

http://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=138216

i was out in some deep ruts an heard an eerie nasty "KALUNK" thought my rear diff went out.jumped out fearing the fact that i possibly screwed up my blazer i hesitated a second to look it was just a tree i ran over. this is the same place i go shooting.thats most commonly the place i go.i like terrorizing the hell out of my buddies in the back seat gong up a 40 deg hill full throttle.

there are a couple good stretches of mud trails out there but they been dried up lately

Mine was up on "dirt" pile then down with a "WAM" so I backed up & saw what happened. Only was a dirt pile because it started out as tree stump. Still better than body damage. Still haven't fixed it, just took them off. Wife told me to get it fixed, she doesn't like literally jumping in the truck. The place I go was pretty dried up to, that's why the truck didn't come out too dirty. The trails were more sand/dirt than mud. I never even came close to getting stuck...darn.

really the only thing ive ever broke was a tail light but that was with my atv hitting it.ive never broke anything in 4x4 ..either my blazer is indestructable or i justknow how to drive :driving:

thats a great picture in the snow GS! last winter i was driving home on a road with about a 150 ft canyon next to my door in snow about 2/3 the height of my tires 33's. only had 'er in 2wd cause my blazer has posi trac.but at the top of the hill some dumbass in a prius(1 of the the gayest cars a man can drive) going on a skeeing trip thought he was taking a short cut but had never been over that hill before an got stuck so i helped him dig his car out then i got stuck eventually had to use 4wd

Archived