I came accross this and want to through it out there......

I was looking around on ebay and came across this adapter not sure how legit it is, the seller has 100% positive so couldn't be bad. it is 2007-2011 GM Chevy GMC Cadillac USB input Harness/Cable for USB Radio/Navigation.

I am not afflitated with these people so I can't answer any questions just saw this and remember people ask about adding usb to there trucks.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2007-2011-GM-Chevy-GMC-Cadillac-USB-input-Harness-Cable-USB-Radio-Navigation-/180819660153?hash=item2a19b10d79&item=180819660153&pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr

standard Male Mini B to Female Type A USB Cable, can be had at many electronics stores, and for a lot less money, $30 for a 56" cable is about $15 too high IMO.

doesn't add the USB function for those without it, all it is, is an extension cable if you choose to move the USB off the dash and down into the console, if the radio doesn't have USB already, this will not help you.

I have spent over $400 in installing a double din, but I figured this could help out someone who was looking into added a usb. I have my factory radio that I pulled out of my LS to see if this will even work.

I've got the factory equipped usb in the center console. Wonder if it connects in the same place on the back of the factory radio? Nice find though for people without the usb port from the factory.

thank you atleast we know there are some cool people on here.

Archived