Recommendations for a Protector / Cover

It's been a while since I have posted on here, mostly because I love my truck and haven't had any major issues with it.

I have a 2008 Sierra SLT Crew Cab. I live in a condo in a cold climate city. My truck is outside in the cold when I am not home. I recently accepted a job where I will be spending long periods of time on travel, so I am searching for a truck cover for while I am gone.

Does anyone have one for their Sierra they like or don't like? Do you have any recommendations? Any that lock easily? Thanks for any suggestions.

Don't bother with a cover. They are a huge pain in the ass and will scratch your paint. I bought one of the best you could find for my camaro when i was in the military and left it in outside storage at my house. It would constantly come untied with the wind and scratched the hell out of my roof. Dirt tends to get under them and gets pushed around when the wind blows. I would suggest an inside storage space. If you do have someone that will be with the vehicle and can check the cover daily it might not be as bad but if you can find a garage or self storage for long periods of time.

Archived