storage spot

any one know of a small truck caddy i can put stuff in in the cab?? GM did away with the little cubby hole on the roof liner and added all that on star stuff. now i have no place for my work badge or sunglasses. theres plenty of storage in the cab, but i don't want to have to lift the seat, open the glove box or open the arm rest everytime i need my work badge or shades. anything that clips to the dash or something like that?? the dash has 2 cubby holes, but nothing will fit in them. just a waste of space, just like that compartment over the glove box. what were they thinking???? i can't reach that while i'm driving.

The compartment above the glove box has plenty of room for storage. I have my GSP, mount, plug, cell phone charger, and owners manual pack in there. The glove box also has a lot of room. Those two cubby holes also come in handy for holding small things. Not sure what kind of "badge" you have but I have mine clipped onto my sun visor in both car and truck. Not sure why you are complaining, there is a ton of storage in the arm rest storage and under third seat storage.

Archived