Left front speaker quit?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So apparently the speaker thing only happens when I'm using the auxiliary jack with my iPhone/iPod, not when using the radio, I solved my problem by using an fm transmitter.

Your cable might be broken try another cable if you can. Weird if it broke on the radio side of the connection.

Sent from my Nokia 5190 using Tapatalk 2

• 2 weeks later...

Well I was waiting on santa to see if i got some speakers which I did not but i got money to buy some.....but I got in my truck today and the front left speaker was working fine.....i dont think my speakers are blown .....if they were would they just start back working some times and some times not?....i still feel that I must have a loose connection or something?...Please correct me if I may be wrong but if speaker is blown how could it start back working?

When my passenger went I took it out to test it and got it to work I put it back in and it stopped working a day later. So I took it out again and could not get it to work. The speakers are plugged in. Not really a chance for loose connection. Possible but unlikely, after the 2nd time I took a speaker from a junk truck at work hasn't stopped working in over a year now. Can't diagnose over the internet just giving you my experience.

Sent from my Nokia 5190 using Tapatalk 2

Well i got an update.....bought some speakers and tried 1 on the front to see if i had sound.,,,,,and well I NOW HAVE SOUND.....lol thanks for all the input...i would have never thought that a blown speaker would wrk sometimes and sometimes not....THANKS AGAIN for all the input

Archived