What rims fit?

I'm wanting to start looking for rims for my 2005 1500HD 4x4. I currently have 285/75/16 Kumho At's on stock rims. I like the look of trucks that have their tires sticking just outstide of the fenders. Not like a 10" wide rim. I haven't decided if I want to go with 16" rims and put my current tires on it or step up to 17". Is this possible without a lift? Also, post what you have and pics are always welcome.

If you go with 17,s use a 285 70 17..same size as the 285 75 16.

If you go with a wheel wider then then oem 16x6.5 you might have a slight rub.. you can trim a little or adjust your torsion keys/bars to gain and 1" or so.

Honestly I would do a 2 or 3" block in the rear depending on how much higher you want the rear, Then do a new set of keys..adjust them were you want and get an alignment, you can get shock extension for like $29 and leave your factory front shocks..If you only go with a 2" block in the rear your oem rear shocks will be fine also,

I have a number to a guy ive been dealing with for yrs.. hes the best.. good pricing, fast shipping!

-Rich 'maxx lift' 1-803-600-2149 tell him Ron from pennslyvania told you to call!

He will have everything you need

-front keys W/ extensions

-rear block kit W/u-bolts

-new shocks if you want them...

If you have any questions or want to talk about it you can call me 570-656-2466

Archived