Truck Customization

Do you have a special project for you're truck? Do you have idea's about how you would like you're truck to look? Stand out from the rest and post you're photo's guys!

I can't say I do. I like a clean near stock look. Did Silverado SS wheels, Denali headlights, and some LED lights and tow mirrors on the exterior

2012-05-22_07-45-00_807_zpsaa42eeeb.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

My truck is pretty run of the mill, it's the little things that make the biggest difference to me, like the iPod hookup and the muffler. Now that I said that I remembered the big hunk of metal hanging off the front... :lol:

D5681219-02F1-44D1-B33B-6FD54D7BF095-346

20's on 275/55R20. If I don't move up to a 22 I'm going to run a 305/50R20 when these run out. Debating the same wheel or a trailblazer SS wheel in 22"

That's what im runnning on my sierra 275/R55/20's I bought 4 Kumo racing tires for it about less than a month ago for a hell of a deal. Boughtem on Amazaon.com for $578.00 flat no shipping no tax.

I like the cooper discoverer h/t plus but I will be going with a Nitto 420s next. A little softer rubber. Its more of a summer tire and summer lasts over 9 months here and winters are mild

Archived