Mud Flaps

I have husky's on now and thought they would be fine on my '13 silverado EC but they are just not wide enough for my rims and tires. So debris like stones and what not can damage my door panels. Especially now that its debadged. AND they rub my N-FABs lol .... Long story short I need a set of flaps that are good n wide. Anyone know of the good brands out there ? I wouldn't mind even going to a "big rig" style if u know what I mean that hang down lower and wider or whatever. I'm sure I'm not the only one with this problem. Please help in my decision.

null-1.jpg

null-4.jpg

Check out duraflap.com. They are a smaller company in Oregon and they make some really great mud flaps. They will do custom lengths/widths and even custom artwork on the stainless weights if you want. They have drill-less attachment. Plenty expensive but well worth the protection.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

• 2 weeks later...

The DuraFlap can cost a lot, but you can also get them without the stainless steel weights.

Then they are not bad at all. They will certainly last longer than the small contoured style mud flaps, and give your truck better protection. I doubt that I will ever have to replace mine.

Archived