Is the 25 mile MPG supposed to auto reset?

Truck13

I've driven my Denali 600 miles and immediately put it on 25 mile MPG setting. Several times I have looked at it and it will have no best 25 mile MPG. Do you have to keep it on the screen or does it reset automatically?

Is that option only on the denalis ? I've scrolled threw my settings on my silverado lt and I only have - avg mpg/miles traveled on the trip

No, you just have to check it so you can view it. You can select and unselect what you want to see.

I've scrolled threw all my settings ... I have speed, trip A with avg mpg, trip b with mpg, navigation.. I think that's it. I don't know how to change it

Mine goes Trip A, Trip B, Oil life. Tire Pressure, 25/50/400 MPG average pictured, then current road speed limit, then my cruise speed setting. I think there is a way to add available views to the screen. Wasn't there a post on that on here before? What does the manual say?

That is interesting. Mine does not look like that, but it has the 25 etc... in vertical pattern. It randomly reset after my last fill up. Hopefully not a glitch.

That is interesting. Mine does not look like that, but it has the 25 etc... in vertical pattern. It randomly reset after my last fill up. Hopefully not a glitch.

Post a shot of it

You have to turn on the extra screen in your setup menu. Once you get to the average screen push your right side steering wheel right arrow and it will bring you to the screen where you can select the 25/50/400 option.

What he said. I have an LT and have those setting. U have to enable them scrolling thru the settings menu. I'd go outside and walk you through it but it's f'ing cold out there.

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk

Archived