14 silverado

I've had my new silverado for 1000km now. It's a crew 5.3 Lt 4x4.

I must say I'm impressed with the truck. Although I installed 33" bfg a/t 10 ply tires, the truck still rides smooth and the mileage only suffered minimally. So far the truck is the best one I've owned.

I traded a 13 ram sport 4x4 and although the truck looked pretty, it had a few issues that bothered me. The main issue was the hemi mileage. On the highway it wasn't bad but in town she sucked fuel worse than any truck I've ever driven.

The interior of the ram was nicer in the sense of the available customization display features on the dash ( could have one screen with multiple display features at once), but I like the overall layout of the silverado better. Everyone bitches about no console shift in the gm trucks but the ram centre console was bulky and took up a lot of space.

So far my only complaints of the silverado is the lack of storage. The ram had compartments under the seat with led lighting and there were also 2 cooler type storage spots under the rear floor mats. That and the lack of a power lock for the tailgate. That was a great feature the ram had that I miss

In 2011 I had a f150 fx4 ecoboost. I won't even bother comparing this truck to the silverado as it would be a waste of time lol.

So I'm glad I switched back to gm and I'm sure I'll really like it in the spring when I get to tow my camper with it. I'm not going to miss the ram coil spring squat and the bad mileage !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived