Order Placed July 26

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No QC checking at rail ramp...Those are owned by a RR's and GM does not have a presence. They next QC check will be up to the dealer to make sure no damage occurred in transit.

Hey guys, I did not have the dealership wash the truck because I like to do everything on my own. Maybe I will post some more pictures tomorrow after I have it cleaned up. It drives like a dream. I have absolutely no complaints. My wife loves it too. It was worth the wait. Note the new mirrors and the new 18" wheels. Also, I was surprised to find out that the HD trucks do not have the special LTZ Z71 grill that the 1500 trucks will have for 2015. I was very happy to find out I would have the original black grill.

Gringo

truck1.jpg

truck4.jpg

truck6.jpg

Looks great !! Congrats !!!

We have been in this together! Just FYI my truck arrived at the rail terminal and then was dropped at the dealer that same night. We weren't quite prepared for it to come so fast!

Gringo

Hey guys, I did not have the dealership wash the truck because I like to do everything on my own. Maybe I will post some more pictures tomorrow after I have it cleaned up. It drives like a dream. I have absolutely no complaints. My wife loves it too. It was worth the wait. Note the new mirrors and the new 18" wheels. Also, I was surprised to find out that the HD trucks do not have the special LTZ Z71 grill that the 1500 trucks will have for 2015. I was very happy to find out I would have the original black grill.

Gringo

Nice looking truck...congrats!

truck1.jpg

truck4.jpg

truck6.jpg

Tested up to what speed so far? :cool:

I have been up to 80. I don't think I will ever go faster than that even on trips out to West Texas where the speed limit is that high. I drive like an old man for the most part.

Gringo

Archived