WIFI hotspot

You can add the truck to your AT&T share plan for the same price as another phone sharing your plan. I think it's $10. Also the truck is supposed to have better signal strength that a phone. I will be tying it in a few months when my truck arrives...

This ^^^^ like already mentioned.... I can be out camping, have no cell service on my phone, but the truck will have Internet.

Sent from my Z30 using Tapatalk

Ya so I tried to add my truck to my plan. It can be added as another phone, but not added to my data plan the phones are on. The same On Star data rates (which are worthless for streaming or downloading as its like 10$ a gb) still apply for the trucks wi-fi. I've got unlimited data on my 2 iPhones, but the AT&T guy said I can't add the truck to the same plan? So the only benefit is to add the truck # to my phone bill for 10$ a month to consolidate bills. Am I wrong?

Disregard, I looked at their website. Only looks like it'd be helpful where I can't get an AT&T signal on my Phone. Are the data plans reasonable? I don't have an OnStar account yet so I couldn't see the plans.

I don't have a OnStar plan either, but I was able to find their price(s).

https://www.onstar.com/us/en/services/connections/4glte.html?&ppc=GOOGLE_700000001302986_71700000013733981_58700001099209517_p9953528556&gclid=COCMrvqaoMwCFYQmgQodBqkByQ&gclsrc=ds#wifi_hotspot

Archived