New to GM-Trucks.com? Start Here!

Chris

Hello and welcome to GM-Trucks.com!!! I am Chris, the GM-Trucks.com Community Manager. You are now a valued member of our community with over 100 thousand registered members and growing. We would like to thank you for joining us. The purpose of this site is to provide a friendly and open atmosphere to engage in discussion, ask questions and share ideas, as well as stay in touch with the latest news and announcements. We do live posting at shows and events we attend as well.

Introduce yourself

Come on over to the New Member Introductions forum and tell us a little bit about yourself. Our members would love to meet you! It helps some of us get aquainted with you and what you drive so we can help with some technical questions.

Rules and etiquette

We have some simple rules that we have put in place that everyone must follow. It makes for a more enjoyable experience for all of us.

Meet the GM-Trucks moderating team

Meet the team that keeps the site and community running smoothly over HERE

Want to browse via mobile?

GM-Trucks.com supports mobile, however some users prefer to use Tapatalk which is also supported.

Post in the appropriate section

This site is organized into very specific sections for the different platforms and model years. Please take the time to read the section description, other user's threads, as well as any pinned posts to make sure you are posting in the correct area. Posts in the wrong sections will be moved to the correct area by a moderator.

Have an issue?

If you have a site functionality issue or a general question about our site, head over to the GM-Trucks.com comment box and ask away. If it is a more sensitive matter feel free to send a private message to one of the Moderators or myself.

Most of your profile can be customized. You can add a personalized signature, avatar, and profile background.

Adding a Signature

Click on your name at the top right of the page, and then click "My Settings"

settings.jpg

Then click "Signature" on the left side navigation

signature.jpg

Signature photos should be hosted on a site such as Photobucket and be sized to 700x200 pixels. Text can also be added with a photo.

Adding an Avatar

Click on your name at top right of the page then click on "My Profile"

my profile.jpg

Mouse over your current avatar picture area and click "change"

Customizing profile background (For Supporting Members Only)

Click on your name at top right of the page and click "My Settings"

settings.jpg

Then click on "Profile Customization" on the left side navigation

customization.jpg

settings.jpg

signature.jpg

my profile.jpg

customization.jpg

settings.jpg

signature.jpg

my profile.jpg

customization.jpg