No park assist after aftermarket radio install

Just wondering if anyone has any solutions for me. I replaced my eom nav with a kenwood ddx719. After the install, I get the "park assist off" on my dash and I cannot turn them back on. I used the scosche gm3000 harness. Anyone know if I may have missed anything, or if that harness does not have the wiring to keep the park assist?

Once in a while, when I start that truck, it beeps about 3 or 4 times and then the message comes up.

It's an 09 2500hd

Thanks for any help guys

I do not believe the park assist goes through the radio other than beeps and I have only used PAC module before. I would remove the dash piece and unplug/replug the connector to your park assist. May not have fully inserted plug completely. If that does not work, put OEM radio back in and check if you get them back because it could be a bad module messing up data signals. Finally, I would clean the senors. I know I have trouble in my 09 when I get any ice, snow, etc on them. May be something else, but that's where I would start.

Edited by dtspitcherguy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...