Any turbo 6.2L gassers on here

kovs

Have a friend who has been turbo charging vehicles for a couple yrs. lots of twin turbo set ups etc. all custom built anyhow he's working on me to do a 6.2 gas truck so he can offer a kit for that as well

Air to air intercooler to keep temps in check turbo smart components garret turbo

Just wanna know if anyone has gone turbo and what they think of it compared to supercharger setup edelbrock or magnuson

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have a friend who has been turbo charging vehicles for a couple yrs. lots of twin turbo set ups etc. all custom built anyhow he's working on me to do a 6.2 gas truck so he can offer a kit for that as well

Air to air intercooler to keep temps in check turbo smart components garret turbo

Just wanna know if anyone has gone turbo and what they think of it compared to supercharger setup edelbrock or magnuson

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dont think anyone on this site has taken that plunge

There are a few Gen IV 6.2 builds that have been done on other sites, but not on this one. Gen IV 6.2s don't seem to hold boost like the smaller motors, so the majority of people that have gone turbo have also hurt their pistons doing it and have ended up putting in forged components. I have yet to see a completed 2014+ 6.2 truck that has a turbo, but there are probably some out there.

Archived