Anzo black u shaped projection headlights

I know, it's hard to decide cuz I have read the about 50% like or hate them and I was looking for a true review on the anzo after someone has had them for a while. I wanted to upgrade the bulbs to HID but I still am unsure if the projector lines will still look good with more power.

I've been looking for some LED or HID's, not seeing what I want on the market yet for the 2015, but I'm sure they're coming!

2017 sierra's and silverados will be getting LED headlights like the new f150, could wait it out until they come out and they will most likely be a direct fit.

Personally I would rather have a good set of retrofitted projectors, the output and cut off is miles ahead of LED headlights.

2017 sierra's and silverados will be getting LED headlights like the new f150, could wait it out until they come out and they will most likely be a direct fit.

Personally I would rather have a good set of retrofitted projectors, the output and cut off is miles ahead of LED headlights.

Thanks, I'm in no rush, I won't get it unless it something that just strikes me, and I haven't found that yet...and nice truck!

I'm waiting it out to see what the new trucks come with or waiting for aftermarket LED's to catch up. I'm not impressed with any LED's on the market. The best option at this time is a good projector retrofit and an HID install. I've bought ANZO's and have sent them back-just didn't feel like quality.

I'm waiting it out to see what the new trucks come with or waiting for aftermarket LED's to catch up. I'm not impressed with any LED's on the market. The best option at this time is a good projector retrofit and an HID install. I've bought ANZO's and have sent them back-just didn't feel like quality.

Did you return the ANXO's because the cutoff sucked, or was not bright.. What do you think if u replace the halegon bulb for HID, would it make the ANXO head light better?

I would imagine the new anzo's should have a slightly better cut off with HID's than the stock projectors.

I like my anzos, had them for about a year if not more. I love them. They look sick with hids on them. Did a amber delete mod and they look even better. The quality on them is great. They feel like oem. I seen some guy that does custom lights mod the u bars to have color changing leds and I'm thinking of doing that to mine and while he's at it remove the amber reflector 0b4e6a65d34d0c5f58359c83eaec5b93.jpga6f171eaf27e2447d2b22703b1e93fc0.jpg

I like my anzos, had them for about a year if not more. I love them. They look sick with hids on them. Did a amber delete mod and they look even better. The quality on them is great. They feel like oem. I seen some guy that does custom lights mod the u bars to have color changing leds and I'm thinking of doing that to mine and while he's at it remove the amber reflector 0b4e6a65d34d0c5f58359c83eaec5b93.jpga6f171eaf27e2447d2b22703b1e93fc0.jpg

Can you post pictures of your cut offs?

Can you post pictures of your cut offs?

Yea, let it just get dark outside. Is not a super straight line but is not horrible. You can adjust them from the back of the headlight but you do need to take it off cus the screw is infront of a metal piece when installed so no access when they are installed.

Yea, let it just get dark outside. Is not a super straight line but is not horrible. You can adjust them from the back of the headlight but you do need to take it off cus the screw is infront of a metal piece when installed so no access when they are installed.

Anzo seems to do this with all their lights makes it almost impossible to aim properly. I have noticed most of them are crooked and only allow you to adjust up and down as well.

Archived