Wheel Change Today

Hell, by this time tomorrow I'll have 5000 miles on it (really). I'm wearin' it out[emoji4]. I've been lookin' for you in your new truck when I'm out. If you see me, run me down and thanks for the compliment Steve!!!!

Tapatalk via iPhone 6

Pffft... Two years 5000 miles... the only thing you are wearing out is your flashing security light. I'm at 2 1/2 months 8800 miles. For you to ever see me, I'd have to drive by and honk, lol.

Did you claybar that thing? I can't get over how nice it looks. I bet I have pulled up these pics a dozen times now.

What dealer are you dealing with? Did you trade in you factory LTZ wheels? I can't recall what you had on it before.

Sent from Off Driller Side

Pffft... Two years 5000 miles... the only thing you are wearing out is your flashing security light. I'm at 2 1/2 months 8800 miles. For you to ever see me, I'd have to drive by and honk, lol.

Did you claybar that thing? I can't get over how nice it looks. I bet I have pulled up these pics a dozen times now.

What dealer are you dealing with? Did you trade in you factory LTZ wheels? I can't recall what you had on it before.

Guilty on all counts!! But when you don't have anywhere that you have to be, it's easy to keep the miles down. I've been retired for 15 years and have taken to it like a duck to water.

No clay, just Adam's Premium Car Care Americana Premium Paste Wax followed by Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant and microfiber towels. I use a California Duster between washes to keep it looking cherry.

Keystone Chevrolet. Sold my stock wheels to a guy that works at the dealership. They were like the ones on your truck.

Tapatalk via iPhone 6

Guilty on all counts!! But when you don't have anywhere that you have to be, it's easy to keep the miles down. I've been retired for 15 years and have taken to it like a duck to water.

No clay, just Adam's Premium Car Care Americana Premium Paste Wax followed by Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant and microfiber towels. I use a California Duster between washes to keep it looking cherry.

Keystone Chevrolet. Sold my stock wheels to a guy that works at the dealership. They were like the ones on your truck.

Tapatalk via iPhone 6

I don't blame you a bit Tom... My life is a rat race right now and when/if I make it to that point, I will have the shiniest truck in town too.

I'll have to look into those products, I have always had dark colored vehicles and white seems to not be as shiny with carnauba wax so thinking I might try synthetic here in near future.

Archived