Top The Cops!

chevyguy45

We just had a top the cops program today and going on tommorow and i can say this is the first time we have been able to win against decent performing cars or atleast keep up. We had alot of our charger hemis and a few caprice ppvs they just purchased. Our fully loaded chargers were pulling constant 14's. Low 14's for our veteran officers and most of the young guys were getting high 14's other wise i was impressed. We had the local kids show up with their 'ricers' and they were for the most part pretty slow. We brought a 2009 crown fully loaded with the big rotator light bar and i was able to pull several early 2000 honda civics. My nephew had one with a huge fin and really loud obnoxious exhaust. As soon as the light hit we both took off and i was able to start pulling away from him after the slow shifting 4 speed went into second gear. All in all it was really fun. We are going to post videos up next week.

We just had a top the cops program today and going on tommorow and i can say this is the first time we have been able to win against decent performing cars or atleast keep up. We had alot of our charger hemis and a few caprice ppvs they just purchased. Our fully loaded chargers were pulling constant 14's. Low 14's for our veteran officers and most of the young guys were getting high 14's other wise i was impressed. We had the local kids show up with their 'ricers' and they were for the most part pretty slow. We brought a 2009 crown fully loaded with the big rotator light bar and i was able to pull several early 2000 honda civics. My nephew had one with a huge fin and really loud obnoxious exhaust. As soon as the light hit we both took off and i was able to start pulling away from him after the slow shifting 4 speed went into second gear. All in all it was really fun. We are going to post videos up next week.

and the best part: it puts the Racing WHERE IT BELONGS!

Archived