Wireless charging broken?

• 1 year later...

My early model 2015 Yukon didn't have it but the plug is there so I installed one. My connection has no power. What fuse is it? Left or right fuse panel? Does this need to be programmed in the system to work? Thanks 

• 4 months later...
On 1/1/2020 at 8:41 PM, YukonJohn said:

My early model 2015 Yukon didn't have it but the plug is there so I installed one. My connection has no power. What fuse is it? Left or right fuse panel? Does this need to be programmed in the system to work? Thanks 

Did you ever figure this out? I’m having the same issue. 

I have the same problem. Bought the new charge unit and plugged it in but no power.  Ended up making my own using a wireless charger off amazon, tearing out the guts, and putting it inside the shell of the old one.  Had to cut part of the shell to allow for charging through my case, but it works.

• 5 months later...

The original charger is a gen 1 charger single coil(2016).Dealership replaced with Gen 2, 3 coil, works perfect. Now 7 months later it failed. Kinda. Keeps blowing fuses F8 in drivers endcap panel. Technical Service bulletin says known issue with wires going thru console chaffing and causing short. Yep, dealer took the 4 screws off and sure enough, shorted wires. Another wonderful design fail by Gm. They replaced wire harness and now works fine. Waiting till it wears again and have shorting issue again as they DIDN'T re-engineer replacement wires with thicker wires or a better insulation or anything. Just same ole crap. Luckily I have Diamond Chevrolet extended warranty, NO deductible, till 100,000 miles 96 months. I wouldn't EVER own another Chevrolet without. This has been the most problematic Chevy I've ever had!!!!!. May be my last after owning 17 Chevrolet. Still have my '55 Chevrolet and probably the best one.

Chevrolet, get your crap together. Made Chevrolet gave me that warranty after having this truck in shop for two weeks of the first month of ownership!

I couldn't list all the problems I've had with Tahoe. As of today it is a 2016 Tahoe LTZ 4WD Fully loaded with 58618 miles. 

On 5/12/2020 at 3:13 PM, mikemcclain8 said:

I have the same problem. Bought the new charge unit and plugged it in but no power.  Ended up making my own using a wireless charger off amazon, tearing out the guts, and putting it inside the shell of the old one.  Had to cut part of the shell to allow for charging through my case, but it works.

It was the 12" wire harness that the new module plugged into. Its noted for shorting due to wires breaking in the hinge area of the console. But sounds like u fixed that problem

• 7 months later...

Most smartphone companies have implemented wireless charging over the last few years, and while Apple may be a late-starter in adopting wireless charging, it's now going all out to push for a cordless world. Despite various rumors circulating around the iPhone 12, it will almost certainly be capable of wireless charging.Best android chargers online.

Wireless charging appears so effortless that more and more consumers are eager to try it and use it in their daily life.

However, the reality is not always as smooth as expected, and after setting your iPhone down to wireless charge, you may return to find it isn't charging after all. So, why is it that your iPhone is not working on your wireless charger.