Common code to get..? P0454

So drove my truck to the gym today ran perfectly same as always hoped in to drive home fired it up and see my check engine was on. Gave everything a check over drove home everything ran good.. Checked my diablosport and came up with code P0454 cleared it and it went away. Is this a common code to get? And what typically causes this? We have had some very strange weather lately?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Yea I get that.... When I read what caused it seemed like could be a mix of things... So when I ask common code I want to know if lots of other people have had it before.... I understand how problems and codes work on vehicles...

Checked my cap cleared the code and went for a drive and everything appears to be good didn't come back on. Made a note of it so I guess if It comes back on in the next few days I'll go to the dealer figured with all the computers sensors and stuff in these trucks could have been a vast mix of things I did Google the code as well was just curious if lots of people have had this happen or not but truck seems to be good now

Archived