Dealer paperwork, what did it say

I'm hoping maybe someone here that has bought new will be able to help.

I picked up a new 17 Acadia Denali for the wife over the holidays (our first new car ever) and we really like it, but I have been having quite a time with the dealer and financing.  Anyway the thing i want to know, is what a paper I signed in the sales office said exactly.  I skimmed them as I was signing and said "I want a copy of these because I won't remember what they said", the response was "Yeah, you will get a copy of everything."  Anyway, drove the 4 hours home that night and when I opened the fat envelope they had given me the next day it included none of the papers I had asked for.  I have made numerous calls and emails to the dealer asking for these with no luck.:sigh:

That brings me to the specific one I am looking for and i would think most GM sales would have it.  It mentioned something about 2500 miles and the warranty, and I swear the salesman said something to the effect of the warranty would be canceled if I did not do whatever it was by 2500 miles.  Does anyone know what this paper said/might have said?  It may have been a mileage cutoff for adding an extended warranty, I don't know, but its driving me nuts.  The vehicle was purchased in AZ if that makes a difference.  Thanks all.

I purchased a new GMC in December and the only document I have that remotely referred to warranty is an acknowledge form I signed which explains the warranty and the service benefit of 2 visits in 24,000 miles or 2 yrs.    Maybe that is what you recall?

25 minutes ago, elcamino said:

I purchased a new GMC in December and the only document I have that remotely referred to warranty is an acknowledge form I signed which explains the warranty and the service benefit of 2 visits in 24,000 miles or 2 yrs.    Maybe that is what you recall?

It is possible, I was told today that they have mailed all the copies, so we will see.  I hope that was all it was.  I see you went for the left over 17 with the rebates as well, nice!

Archived