WT vs EGR vs AVS vent visors - in channel

AVS hands down!

WT uses clips in rear windows. Visor itself is wide and extends vertically on the front surface of the window near the mirror.  Works ok, but clips are a pain (and only nominally functional) and is too wide for my taste.  

EGR is the right width but the rear visor isn’t rigid enough not to buckle in when window rolled up.  Poor fit.

AVS - I never should have purchased the others, now that I’ve used these.   Right width, right fit in all windows.  Sorta wish the AVS logo wasn’t printed in white on the rear edge of the front visors but not really a big deal.  

All create a little problem with the auto roll function on the driver side.   The price you pay if you don’t want to stick something horrible to your paint.  

The above is my personal opinion.  I’m sure some may vehemently disagree.  Awesome. AVS!

Edited by Boardmember

I have only two doors and like the wide WT in channel. Logo is a 'sticky' label that I could remove but haven't. Thick enough to be really stable and as I have 'roll up' windows my regulator is unaffected. 

The unaffected roll-up reference made me laugh.   

Ive had the WT on ten or twelve  vehicles over the years.  Wouldn’t have believed there was a product that I preferred.  But, there is.  

• Like 1