Neallynein

Lights turning on & turn signals flashing

Just happened today while raining. The truck lights turn on while the truck is off (happened at first key in ignition but not on, and then again while unlocked key not near truck). All of the lights turn on and the turn signals flash. It goes for like 15 seconds or so and then stops. Has anyone had this issue yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

check your foot well for any dampness might be your shark fin leaking water

Just happened today while raining. The truck lights turn on while the truck is off (happened at first key in ignition but not on, and then again while unlocked key not near truck). All of the lights turn on and the turn signals flash. It goes for like 15 seconds or so and then stops. Has anyone had this issue yet?

I have on other vehicles, happens when the battery is dying or the terminal is not connected properly.

I could be wrong but a good place to start

I would remove the terminals off the battery and wait 5-10 min

I tried that last night. Still happened but haven’t seen it happen since like 10pm last night so I got a good 14 hours of not seeing it and the battery was fully charged when I left for work this morning which I was worried about. My next step was to take the headlights fuse out for the night but think I’m ok right now

I tried that last night. Still happened but haven’t seen it happen since like 10pm last night so I got a good 14 hours of not seeing it and the battery was fully charged when I left for work this morning which I was worried about. My next step was to take the headlights fuse out for the night but think I’m ok right now

Did it come back?

Neither my family or I haven’t noticed it come back so I’m hoping it’s done with. But now the auto roll down windows feature hasn’t worked since I messed with it can’t win lately

Neither my family or I haven’t noticed it come back so I’m hoping it’s done with. But now the auto roll down windows feature hasn’t worked since I messed with it can’t win lately

Hmm, maybe it’s your master controller windows, locks all acting up.

Hmm, maybe it’s your master controller windows, locks all acting up.

Figured out that for my windows at least, it was just my key fob. My other fob works perfectly fine with putting windows up and down but the old one it will only unlock the doors. Won’t even lock them. I tried flipping the two batteries (since I can’t find my spares) and it still did the same thing so it might be a bad fob or something now. But for the lights. I haven’t had an issue since that one night so I’m guessing something just got wet