Looking to add a sub to my '15

I have a sub and amp that i want to put in my '15 double cab. Building a box, wiring, etc isn't an issue. However, in all my previous trucks I've replaced the HU when doing my install. This time around i want to keep my factory in-dash/nav setup.

I know i can use an LOC and tap into signal that way but it's not my favorite option.

I know I can use a signal processor and tap into all the speakers and get signal but I would also have to amp my other speakers. (this is the long term goal).

What can i do in the mean time? I've heard PAC-Audio makes a device that hooks into the radio brain and gives signal outputs but I can't find anything.

Thanks for any help you guys have.

My long term goal is an LCQ-1 and amp all my speakers. But right now i just want to add the sub. 

Looks to be like the Lc7i is like the LCQ-1 and i would have to transition my fronts to an amp sooner than later. Is this true? 

The lcq1 is the upgrade from the lc7i. I didn’t have to upgrade my speakers. I had originally wanted to keep the factory HU until the alpine came out and had planned to upgrade all my speakers with it so I went ahead and got the lc7i. Do note I had the Bose audio so the sub wiring was already there to take the signal from.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think after more review the Lc7i is a cheaper and just as good option for me. I don't have the bose option so that's probably where my issues comes in with having to do all or nothing. 

I guess i'll grab one and not install anything until i have my 4 channel amp/speakers in-house. 

Your help/input is greatly appreciated.