I have a 1999 Silverado z71  with 6.0l lq4 crate motor, 4l65e 4×4 trans, 7 inch lift, 33" tires, avital 5x03 alarm with remote start, 556u bypass module, new Rockies pro module, and lots of other goodies. ( too many to list)  passlock 2 is stuck on! I have tried every relearn procedure, replaced body control module, disconnected everything and returned to stock, ignition switch, cylinder, housing, removed entire dash to make any needed repairs to back harnesses and connectors, tested wires till I turned blue from not breathing, still will not start....   please help.  Thank you

I have a 1999 Silverado z71  with 6.0l lq4 crate motor, 4l65e 4×4 trans, 7 inch lift, 33" tires, avital 5x03 alarm with remote start, 556u bypass module, new Rockies pro module, and lots of other goodies. ( too many to list)  passlock 2 is stuck on! I have tried every relearn procedure, replaced body control module, disconnected everything and returned to stock, ignition switch, cylinder, housing, removed entire dash to make any needed repairs to back harnesses and connectors, tested wires till I turned blue from not breathing, still will not start....   please help.  Thank you
Even the bypass for the passlock will not remote start the car? I would reset the passlock all together and relearn it to the car. Happens a lot and we reset then and relearn. Buddy just last weekend replaced the passlock sensor at the key switch and car started right up.
Oh just saw you are using a 556u. I would remove that and relearn. Once truck starts and runs normal with key from the box then put it back in box and remote start it. Then try with other key.
I have used dozens of 556u. But note there's better datalink modules out there that dont need a key and also do awsome features like windows,sunroof,seats, ect...06165098b85cd7a953adb6f332333573.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Also make sure the remote output wire to the 556u is connected right as I have seen people wire it up to a power wire giving the key in signal so the truck sees two keys all the time.

Also another idea is a fully bypassed passlock or relay based bypass. Relay sees ign wire power and sends resistor value to passlock wire. No keys needed at all other than to turn ignition switch on. And the alarm with still protect the truck from theft. As long as the starter wire is cut( also acts as a anti over crank). 

Edited by 1SLOW1500
add

Easy fix. 

Buy a replacement ECM from Flash Masters. They will need your VIN# so that they can pre-program it to your rig. 

Here is an example of what they sell: 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1999-2000-Silverado-Engine-computer-9354896-Programmed-to-your-VIN-ECM-PCM/173407891055?hash=item285fea6e6f:g:T-IAAOSw3v5YpGC7:sc:USPSPriority!98292!US!-1

Just call them up, and ask them to "delete" the PassLock feature from the ECM prior to shipping it to you. I think the fee to do that is around $50. 

Here is the number, give them a call: 

513-648-0444

(Monday-Friday 10:00-5:00 E.S.T.)  

Edited by starman8tdc