2003 Hummer HVAC Issues

TWYNBYZ

Question

Hello......

I'm hoping one of you GM techs can help me. I have an 03 Hummer H2 that is blowing hot air out of the passengers side vents while the drivers side blows cool when I have the AC on.  I've replaced all 4 of the blend actuators and replaced the passenger temperature control actuator twice. I've also followed all of the manual re calibration procedures (ie unplug the negative lead on the battery, let the car sit for 30 mins, start the car up and let the actuators re calibrate, etc...).  Not only that when I try to get the heater to run the passenger side will stay hot and the drivers side will not blow any heat. Lastly, it also seems that the mode actuator that controls the defrost doesn't function despite that one being change also. I seem to always have a constant air flow from the defrost vents despite the mode that i select. 

I'm not sure what else I can do but I'm getting pretty worn down and frustrated as I've been trying to resolve this problem every night after I get home from work. With that said it would be greatly appreciated if any one could provide some insight or additional things I should be checking to correct this issue. 

Thanks in advance for any insight you could provide!!!       

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet