Smaller fuel injectors

Hi all, I tried to search and maybe I'm just not finding it but I'm currently in the middle of swapping my 2000 Sierra 1500 5.3. I am using the 5.3 out of a 1999 Silverado and from what I can find the only difference is cam, injectors, and tune (feel free to correct me if I'm wrong). My question is will I be fine using the smaller 99 injectors with my stock 2000 computer or will it lean out since its tuned for larger injectors?

I didn't know they were different sizes. I've done 2 swaps now without any ill effects. One a 2000 block into an 06 and one a 01 block into a 99. If it worries you its really easy to pull your injectors and use your exiting ones, unless there is something wrong with them.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I dont know for certain if they are different but that's what I've read, I just figured if check first.  Did you use the original computer and everything from the truck (so different year computer than engine)? Also I believe the injectors are junk and dont want to buy new ones if I dont have too.

Edited by That00SierraGuy
Added content

Yes I used the original computer both times. I have just swapped the whole fuel rail when I needed to change them. I have kept all my extra parts and they have come in handy and saved me money when things break.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk