CA Legal LM7 Swap VATS HELP NEEDED

Hey All,

Just took my K5 to the CA Smog Referee today, from a mechanical point of view I passed easily, from a software point of view I failed and I need some help.

They are telling me I have to take the truck to the dealer and have them flash the PCM with stock code, not a big deal, EXCEPT, that means I have to retain VATS somehow. Since the donor vehicle was a 2001 Tahoe that means VATS was controlled by the BCM, which I don't have on my swap. I have not found any bypass modules that simulate the class 2 serial of the BCM to allow VATS to work.

The referee said that they will read out the PCM and compare the calibration to a known stock one provided to CA SMOG by GM, and if it doesnt match then you automatically fail.

My concern with bringing over a BCM, aside from all the other check engine codes that it might introduce, is that I cant find a good wiring diagram, plus then I am still stuck needing to do some kind of bypass because I am not changing out my key in my column for a VATS key(no room)

I am super close to passing smog, I passed the visual, the dyno, the tailpipe sniffer, this is my last barrier to a smog legal swap, I am hoping someone can help me out!

Thanks in advance!
Scoutcamper