2013 5.3L P015B code HELP!!

Hello,

I have a 2013 SIlverado 5.3L 156,000 miles with a P015B code. I bought the truck back in April of 2017. Drove it every day for almost a full year and now have this code popping up. It happens whenever it wants to, cold, hot, doesnt matter. If I use the cruise control and tap the brakes to turn it off, the code has a 75% chance of coming on immediately. The code can be away for 1,000 miles or 50 miles. When I bought the truck it had a lifter stuck open so I deleted the cylinder deactivation both in the computer (sent it out to get done) and mechanically (new stock cam, lifters, valley plate,ect) even had the heads off and put in new head gaskets, bolts, ect.

Since this code has started I have replaced the gas cap, exhaust from the cats back with vibrant muffler and resonator and stainless steel piping, Airaid MIT intake with K&N filter.  I replaced the corresponding O2 sensor with a AC Delco unit, didnt help. I contacted Black Bear performance to get a tune. The first log they said I had a vacuum leak, they suggested the hose from the intake to the valve cover. It was loose so I replaced it and did another log. This time my MAF was performing poorly. I removed it and it was black so I cleaned it with MAF cleaner and reinstalled. I still get this P015B code and Im tired of it.

On 11/19/2018 at 11:48 AM, Black88E30 said:

I have a 2013 SIlverado 5.3L 156,000 miles with a P015B code.

This is not a GM code.  Get a different scan tool that knows GM trouble codes.  If it is P0158, that means the Bank 2 downstream sensor's circuit has high voltage.

Silicone contamination from when AFM was deleted could cause this code.  As can too much oil, fuel contamination and coolant loss.  If you swap downstream sensors and the code changes, then you know it's the sensor.  If not, it's the ECM.