285/60/20 AT tires on Trail boss

Hey guys need some advice if anyone knows that 285/60/20 (33.5 x 11.5) will fit on my trail boss with the factory lift with no rub. I want to pair with +15mm offset aftermarket rims which will give me about a cm more offset than stock. 

My 2nd choice was 275/60/20 but would like the 285 if they will fit. 

On 11/30/2018 at 12:17 AM, Hamrtime35 said:

Hey guys need some advice if anyone knows that 285/60/20 (33.5 x 11.5) will fit on my trail boss with the factory lift with no rub. I want to pair with +15mm offset aftermarket rims which will give me about a cm more offset than stock. 

My 2nd choice was 275/60/20 but would like the 285 if they will fit. 

Yes it should fit.  I am running 33.5x12.5 with 0 mm offset and it barely rubs at 100% full turns.  Since your tire is less wide and the offset is higher, u should be fine with no rub

z1Boss, so I  should be able to run a 275/65/20 34 inch on stock rims with no issue?  I can't get answer from any of the GMC dealers in town.  I am running a 34 on my leveled Tundra and really like that height.  Thanks for the help!  I am strongly considering making the switch to GM.  Tundra has been super reliable but the 2018 is not much different than my 2010.

3 hours ago, jkbronco said:

z1Boss, so I  should be able to run a 275/65/20 34 inch on stock rims with no issue?  I can't get answer from any of the GMC dealers in town.  I am running a 34 on my leveled Tundra and really like that height.  Thanks for the help!  I am strongly considering making the switch to GM.  Tundra has been super reliable but the 2018 is not much different than my 2010.

It depends on which model you go with.  If you get a Trailboss/AT4 model then yes you should be able to run that tire since it's not very wide and the only potential to rub would be the height although it would be very minimal and at full lock if it did rub.  If you go with a non Trailboss/AT4 model, those tires will Not fit unless u level the truck.

On 12/2/2018 at 12:15 AM, z1boss said:

Yes it should fit.  I am running 33.5x12.5 with 0 mm offset and it barely rubs at 100% full turns.  Since your tire is less wide and the offset is higher, u should be fine with no rub