OEM SIERRA ROLL BAR

NYSierra4

Removed from my 2017 Sierra all terrain X. Had it on for less than 6 months. Like new condition. Pickup or I’ll deliver if close. $600. Comes with all hardware. c53c8ae9585f260dbbb4ef526a0fc702.jpg6bd104993f6ac71f50dc71bf9d176bb5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man! I want one bad, but I need a Silverado one! I’ve seen like 5 Sierra ones all around but no Silverado ones for sale. Either way... GLWS.

Just take off the Sierra side plates and it’s whatever u want. It’s just got a few torx screws holding the plate on.

I was under the impression that it was CNC’d to say SIERRA and the backplate was a certain color. I guess not?

No, it’s just has some screws that come off. Very easy. I was about to remove that plate b4 I got my diamondback cover and had to remove the roll bar. I love the way the roll bar looks just wanted more security and wanted to load my atv on top. Very sad to part with it.

Where about in NY are you?

Sandusky Ohio probably too far to deliver. LOL

Yea that’s a little too far. I’m in Putnam county. I wouldn’t be opposed to meeting somewhere but the $ would have to be right.

Yea that’s a little too far. I’m in Putnam county. I wouldn’t be opposed to meeting somewhere but the $ would have to be right.

Price drop to $525..