2004 Chevrolet Avalanche w/ Bose system

I have a 2004 avalanche with the Bose system and one day the radio went off. Well about 3 times a year the radio will kick on but turn right back off typically within 5 minutes+. I checked all the fuses those are fine the rear radio works when headphones are plugged into it like it’s supposed to so it can’t be the radio head? I made sure the wires in the back of the radio are on properly and  the wires on the amp as well. Can’t be the speakers bc they all 4 can’t just give out ALL AT ONCE and then ALL turn back on at the same time working like normal every once in a blue moon. But like I said. All wires are pushed in tight, Rear radio works, turns on every once in a while for a couple minutes so it can’t be a fuse because once a fuse is blown there’s not brining it back to life, if there was something wrong with the amp then the rear radio wouldn’t work either right? Also radio turns on just fine. If it could be a loose wire besides the ones on the amp and back of radio where all could I look?

Edited by Daylan horatschki