Fluid leak from Bell housing

I totally agree with you but when I asked for a fuel sample they wouldn't give Screenshot_20190625-073252_Drive.thumb.jpg.e0126509eda0c95784b4323bce9a6e5f.jpg me one when I ask for my fuel filter they destroyed it and I tried to get ahold of the engineers to explain this and when my truck went into the dealership they told me they put five gallons of fuel before the engineers came out and looked at the fuel. The TSB states to replace the high pressure pump and the fuel pump in the gas tank that they need to look at the fuel. Obviously they did look at the fuel and it came back clean because they couldn't have ordered those parts and put them in and that's what they did. So please read my post before you make stupid comments like that please. Obviously General Motors wouldn't pay for something that wasn't their fault, man some people really can use that brain of theirs I've been on the phone with second-tier GM customer service and when I asked her if there was anything she could do even if the dealership admitted full and said they made a mistake she told me there was nothing she could do. She basically can facilitate a conversation between me and the dealer and that's it....what the heck is going on in the world these days
Screenshot_20190625-073228_Drive.thumb.jpg.ee46204c85a6de4af3e690fde58230e4.jpg
I considered typing out several paragraphs to explain your misconception of many parts of this situation, but instead I'd suggest you familiarize yourself with what your warranty statement says, who is responsible for what, and what is covered.

Since you probably won't, let me summarize it for you. Warranty is a legal obligation provided by the manufacturer to cover defects in workmanship and / or material for an established period of time / miles / hours. It is the responsibility of the dealership to prove the defect to the manufacturer in order to get paid for warranty claims.

If you feel that strongly in your case, I'd use that brain of yours and consult with an attorney. As someone who deals this on a daily basis...good luck...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk