2010 Silverado wiring help. (Aftermarket lights)

I just mounted these two amazon pods in behind my grill on my 2010 Silverado. Only problem is I can’t find a good way to run the switch to the interior. Going to order a switch off of amazon tonight but any good ideas? Preferably without drilling if possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trucks with sun roofs have a drain tube that runs out of a plug on the floor pan into the kick panel. You could run the wires in from the same area and avoid drilling into your firewall. Additionally you can replace the plug later if you remove the lights.

You will have the same plug without a sun roof hole if you don't have a sun roof.

Trucks with sun roofs have a drain tube that runs out of a plug on the floor pan into the kick panel. You could run the wires in from the same area and avoid drilling into your firewall. Additionally you can replace the plug later if you remove the lights.
You will have the same plug without a sun roof hole if you don't have a sun roof.

Thanks! Where abouts in the kick plate if you know?

You can also run it into the cab at the main wiring harness entry point on the drivers side of the cab. I run my 4 gauge amplifier wire in through there. It comes out just above the fuse box in the footwell under the dash. Just be easy and not poke holes in the rubber boot when you try and fish it through.