Pairing remote to seat memory

I just bought a 2021 2500HD LTZ mainly for the upgrade of having memory seat for driver 1 and 2. I ran into most of the same issues that are mentioned in this thread.

First I identified which key fob was 1 and 2. Once you do that I suggest you go out and set up the user for key fob 1. Don’t have key fob 2 with you, then set up user 2 with key fob 2 without key fob 1 with you.

Next go into settings and turn the features you want to use on or off. 
NOTE: If you set the exit seat position on, make sure that you set the exit seat position first. Set up the seat position for the biggest person to get out of the vehicle, then press the SET button on the drivers side door, you will hear 1 beep, then press the button for exit position (it’s the one to the left of the 1 and 2 button) you will hear 2 beeps, indication it is set. 
You set up seat 1 and 2 the same way as the exit position, only press 1 or 2 instead of exit.

My wife had just driven back from the grocery store, so the seat was set to where I couldn’t get in. I pressed the door handle button to unlock the door, opened the door, I then pressed and held the 1 button, and the seat returned to my position. (You must press and hold the button until the seat has fully returned.

Now, with the exit position set to my seating position, we shouldn’t have to press any buttons for seats or mirrors, unless we disconnect the battery.

I hope this helps some, if not all of you to enjoy this feature.