Chrome or black

So as I am starting to add things to my truck and pick out wheels . I find myself with a problem , do I go with a chrome or gloss black with milled trim wheel . I am thinking the hostile sprocket but can’t decide on which color mostly likely a 20x10 with either a 2.5 or 3 inch level .Also any suggestions on must have upgrades for a 14 Silverado 

9AA45955-BD44-4947-A740-80D6F3BA6861.jpeg

Edited by Ctoole87

Is this truck new to you?  It looks levelled in the picture.  I would do more research on the topic of levelling.  You may find that 1.5 to 2 inch level will be far easier on your truck and still give you the look you want.  I wouldn't go with black wheels and you may wish to re-consider giving up your stock wheels.  They look good and will support tires as large as you want.  

Newer .. I’ve had since about February. . Definitely not leveled and I’m not a fan of how much rake it has . Yes I’ve heard mixed reviews on a lot of leveling kits . Some say they have a lot of problems others seem to have none (yet) . I will keep the stock wheels most likely going to run those in the winter ( I live in Indiana ) with a bigger mud terrain . I like the look of chrome just more maintenance to keep nice . Where as black even if dirty look good most of the time